Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in D:\inetpub\webs\dynamicardit\Connections\cn_conn.php on line 9
Warriors Bologna
ISO 9001:2008

facebook

What is it?
You can order the total quantity of cards you need (printed or blank) in the period of time of 6/12 months, at a very competitive price. You will be able to withdraw your cards in quantities and times you prefer.
Your only obligation is to evade your order within its expiry date.

 

How it works?

Example of dynamic warehouse:

  • Order 5000 cards, one version
  • 6/12 months time to evade it
  • Payment: 10% at ordering time, remaining 90% 30 days after you withdraw your cards
  • Minimun quantity to be shipped 500 cards
  • Delivery within 2 days from your call

On the day of expiry of your agreement, we will ship you the remaining cards (if any).

 

 

 

 

 

SELECT command denied to user 'Sql1030096'@'31.11.34.154' for table 'guide'